The all new 2015 Smart Fortwo and Forfour are finally available to order now with deliveries to be made early 2015.
Smart has finally released the full specification and price details of its compact, stylist and agile city cars -Fortwo and ForFour. Smart cars are known best for city roads. Smart is owned by produced by Mercedes-Benz , may win a lot of people round.
Since it launched in 2000, more than 100,000 smart models have been sold in the UK and over 1.5 million globally.
Smart ForTwo and ForFour
With space of two people, Smart have updated its current Fortwo model will be available fist time with a new five speed manual gearbox and an optional six speed dual clutch automatic gearbox brings great efficiency of a dual clutch transmission.
Both Smart Fortwo and Forfour models will be available with either a 71 hp three cylinder engine or 91hp three-pot- turbo engine is available for extra £595. Both models comes with five speed manual gearbox first time introduced by Smart and also optional six speed dual clutch automatic version available for extra £995.
Both models offers ultimate fuel efficiency of 67 to 69mpg and emits 93 to 97g/km. Its compact size, sets new tiny turning circle benchmark at Fortwo’s 6.95m (Forfour at 8.65m) length making it perfect for city driving.
Forfour fitted with foldable rear seats that you can use for either passengers or large loads alike.
Smart Fortwo price starts from £11,125 and Forfour from £11,620.
Smart offers three choice of trim ranges :
Both Smart Fortwo and Forfour models will be available in three trim ranges are : Prime, Proxy and Passion.
- The entry level Prime model gets 15 inch eight-spoke alloy wheels along with automatic climate control and smart audio system with Bluetooth connectivity. Buyers have an option to get choice of either an orange/black or white/black coloured interior.
- Proxy trim model sounds more impressive as features panoramic glass roof with sun protection, black leather upholstery, heated seats, lane keeping assist and same 15 size of alloy wheels with high sheen finish.
- Higher range Passion model features one size bigger alloy wheels and blue/white interior and cloth upholstery. Also gets exclusive sports package includes sports leather steering wheel, suspension lowered by 100mm and chrome coloured finish exhaust.
Smart also allows customers to choose to upgrade with a choice of either Premium(£795) and Premium Plus(£1,295) packages.
- The Premium package available on all the trim models and comprises – rear parking assist, smart navigation and comfort package( adjustable/heated steering wheel & electronically adjustable door mirrors).
- The Premium Plus package is available on the Prime and Proxy model lines that includes : rain and light sensors, rear view camera, LED headlamps, coming home function and ambient lighting.
All the models comes with standard safety kits includes five airbags, ABS, ISOfix, ESP, cruise control, crash sensor system, crosswind assist and tyre pressure monitoring system. A collision prevention assist also available as optional for £195.
We have another good news for you… Smart Fortwo and Forfour are exclusively available on preorder now with first deliveries to be made early next year. So be a proud driver of these smart cars…