Finally, the biggest motoring event “Paris Motor Show” arrived yesterday.
Paris Motor Show is the biggest event for auto manufacturer and car lovers to see the upcoming new production and concept cars that bringing for you…
We had a look and updated you with latest news and pictures of GoodWood Festival of 2014, however we could not make it this Paris Motor Show. But we are always here for you to keep you up to date…
Let’s have a look key cars of 2014 Paris Motor Show
- Kia Considers to launch Juke rival with its new supermini SUV called – Kia Sorento coming next year around March. Also upgraded version of Kia Venga and Kia Rio are coming next year.
- New versions of small city cars, electric smart Fortwo and Forfour due in 2016.
- Volvo XC90 coming next year with full packed of high standard safety features to be the safest cars on the road.
- Volkswagen Passat Hybrid – Volkswagen introducing its first hybrid model with its successful Passat.
- Super sport car Audi TT and TTS roadster are coming next year.
- Jaguar XE coming next year to shakes up business executive class.
- Suzuki also revealed small SUV car Vitara to compete Juke, Renault capture and Vauxhall Mokka.
- A motorbike-engined version of the Volkswagen XL1 called the XL Sport was revealed in Paris fitted with 200bhp Ducati engine.
- Toyota C-HR concept has been arrived in Paris too.
- The new BMW 2 series convertible gets an airing at Paris motor show.
- Honda have showed off new Jazz, CR–V along with face lifted Civic and Civic Sport in Paris.
- The Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 and Mercedes Benz AMG GT has taken its Paris bow.
- Hyundai also shown the new generation of best selling supermini hatchback i20 in Paris.
- The new generation Mazda MX-5 became start of the show in Paris.
- The Ferrari 458 shining in motor show.
- The shark designed Peugeot Exalt going to be seen at Paris motor show.