New Lexus NX300h
Introducing the all-new Lexus 300h crossover car. Kitted-out with powerful engines, sophisticated chassis technology, finely balanced weight reduction, emissions and – uniquely in this class – a great hybrid SUV car that Lexus is bringing with this NX 300h model. Lexus is one of the most trusted car manufacturer and being pleasure to drive Lexus cars thanks to its elegant look and intense motoring driving experience.
Lexus NX300h come up with fresh stylist look and all new intelligent electric all wheel drive system that provides great grip and balance to all the wheels. The new Lexus 300h will be one of the top premium SUV cars of 2015.
Available Trim Ranges
Initially Lexus bringing five models of NX 300h in October and NX 200t with new 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine to follow from March 2015.
The NX300t trim models are : S, SE, Luxury, F sport and premium.
- Entry level S model gets all the standard features – 17 inch alloy wheels, LED headlights and daytime running lights, eight speaker with DAB radio, USB connectivity, cruise control, pre crash safety system, dual zone climate control, hill start assist, remote door lock and 60/40 folding rear seats for extra cabin space.
- SE model gets 18 inch alloy wheels, rain sensing wipers, parking sensors, heated front seats and great towing capacity of 1,500kg braked/750kg un-braked trailer.
- Luxury model fitted with LED frog lights, rear privacy glass, auto dimming, smart entry and adjustable front seats.
- F sport adds high/low beam headlight function, power tailgate, wireless smartphone charger, and sport seats and suspension.
- Premier is the higher range mode that includes auto dimming door mirrors, lane assist, heated steering wheel, automatic high beam, mark levinson audio system and rear crossing traffic alert.
Practicality and reliability
NX300t is very practical and reliable car delivers great comfort and convenience to driver and passengers. There is decent boot capacity of 500 litres. The hybrid version offers 56.5 mpg and 116g/km emissions. There is no doubt that NX 300h looks more sexier than BMW X3.
Should I get Lexus NX300h on lease?
Yes, you can Lexus NX 300h is one of trusted car that you can get on lease from £259.99 a month only….We have got great car lease deals available on Lexus NX300h and other car models that you can save money and treat yourself with this great shining vehicle.
Call our car leasing team on 0800 458 0113 for more details about Lexus NX 300h and other car models.