Ford in Britain – Ford have made a big name in Great Britain makes Ford the biggest motor company in UK. Ford have seven locations and over 550 dealerships with several large plants where they manufacture vehicles, parts, components, engines and transmissions.
- R&D centre in Essex works for new engines, commercial vehicles and transmissions with over 3,000 engineers and extensive R&D facilities.
- At Dagenham plant, Ford produce around a million diesel engines a year.
- At Bridgend plant in Wales, Ford produce petrol engines.
- Southampton is home to iconic Ford Transit.
- Halewood plant is run jointly with transmission specialists Getrag. This specialist gearbox plant supplies Ford cars and commercial vehicles.
- Based in East Midlands, the Henry Ford college is a large, spacious and fully flexible site that equipped to accommodate events for all sizes meetings, presentations, exhibitions and events.
Ford Britain Trust
Ford Britain Trust founded by Ford in April 1975 to help fund the education and advancement of our neighbours.
Each year, Ford take part in motor shows where they debuts new vehicles and concept cars.
Good wood Festival 2014
Good wood festival is the largest garden motor party in the world helds in Chichester, West Sussex. This year at Good wood Festival 2014 – Ford have introduced new Ford Mustang and Fiesta ST3. Also debut New Fiesta Red and Black Zetec S editions.
On their Ford Stand, they have given opportunity of two free photos taken by professional photographer and exciting games for great fun.
Commonwealth Games 2014
As being official partner, Ford gave visitors to change to test their gymnastic skills. Ford works smart to cheer up England players and make brand exposure . Ford knows that it is right choice for the car maker to get involved with the event.
Britain’s most famous Ford Cars
Ford have been bestselling car brands for over 30 years. Ford currently sell around 440,000 cars and commercial vehicles each year.
Ford Focus is the biggest success story being one of the most popular car each year since its launch in 1998.
Ford Fiesta – It’s been the UK’s award winning car for last many years.
Ford is now working as electric and hybrid cars based on green technology.