Who Are EZi EV?
AFL (Fleet Management) Ltd has partnered up with EZi EV to bring the future of EV charging to you!
EZi EV help provide the infrastructure, by allowing more accessibility to EV charge points across the UK and allowing customers to finance them. EZi EV and AFL (Fleet Management) Ltd stand together in opening the door to the EV charging world and invite you to join the revolution in EV charging.
EZi EV Domestic Installation
With the EZi EV charger plan online, you can pick your installation date and they will take care of the rest. Enjoy convenient and cheaper EV smart charging at home with an EZi EV charger. EZi EV will install your smart 7.3kW charger; from just £22.97 per month or from a one off payment of £1049. Alternatively; a tethered EV charger can be installed from £25.16 per month or from a one off payment of £1,149.
EZi EV chargers come with:
- Solar compatibility
- A secure cable lock system
- Smart APP control
- 5-year warranty
- Nationwide installation coverage
How EZi EV Chargers Work
The EZi EV 7.3kW charger is a single-phase AC unit, ideal for domestic use. The charging units come packed with features as well as a market-leading five-year warranty. With a compact sleek design and solar compatibility; these chargers come with time shifting capabilities, a cable lock system for added security, a free mobile monitoring app, and a dynamic load balancing system.
There are two kinds of charges that can be used in Electric Vehicles, these are called alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) power, and domestic EV chargers always use AC power. The main difference between AC and DC charging is where the conversion happens. No matter whether an EV uses an AC or DC charging station, the EV’s battery will still only store DC energy. With an AC charger the energy is converted to DC power through the vehicle’s onboard charger. AC chargers are perfect for long-stay parking, hotel overnight parking, office visitor/employee parking, overnight fleet and domestic charging, and long-stay public charging.
How To Arrange A Quotation And Installation
To generate a quotation and arrange installation of your EZi EV charger, please click here.
EZi EV Domestic Installation Journey
Arranging and paying for an EV Charger installation has never been easier.
- Follow the link above
- Supply EZi EV with your contact details
- Answer 3 questions related to your property
- Select how you plan to pay (buy-now or on monthly finance)
- Buy-now: you will be asked to pay directly with your credit/ debit card
- Monthly finance: you will be directed to the finance application questions
- Once the installation payment section is complete, you will be sent an EZi EV SMS that gives you the link to an installation survey, enabling the installer facilitate your request
- Once the EZi EV installation survey is complete, the installer will review your submission, and look to contact you to discuss when you want your EV Charger installed
Here’s What You Can Expect From EZi EV
5 Year Warranty-
- 5-year repair or replace warranty, granting you complete cover for call-out & remote diagnostic support. Also featuring app care cover through the Electric Miles telephone support team.
Smart Electric Miles APP-
- The smart way to reliably charge your electric vehicle – save money and reduce your carbon footprint, using our best home EV charging app.
- With Electric Miles, you can remotely start an instant charge, set charging preferences, smart charge during off-peak hours or by setting a spending cap, view how, when and by how much you’ve charged your EV, find public charge points near you, and be fully regulatory compliant, with off-peak and randomised delay charging.
Dedicated Customer Support-
- Dedicated call centre with 8am-6pm opening times.
- Dedicated UK-based tech team.
- Dedicated field engineers.
No Upfront Costs
- If you chose to pay for your EZI-EV charger by monthly finance, you will not face any upfront payments before the charger has been installed at your home.
Flexible Installation Dates
- Typically, you can arrange your installation within 7 to 21 days of the completion of your install survey.
Interested? Head to EZi EV to apply for a charging station from only £1049; finance from £22.97 per month or for a tethered EV charger from only £1,149; finance from £25.16 per month.
If you would like to discuss having a charging point installed, or have any questions, please contact us on 01753 878430 or email@example.com.