The Czech car maker, Skoda has officially announced that production of third generation Skoda Fabia Estate has commenced at their Factory in Mlada Boleslav, in Czech Republic.
The first market launch of Skoda Fabia Estate(Combi) will be in January with deliveries to be made in late March. The Skoda Fabia Estate has always been the most popular model in its segment since launched in 2000. The new third generation Fabia Estate features new expressive and emotive design with additional advanced safety, comfort and infotainment systems.
Bigger, better and more practical Skoda Fabia Estate
The new Skoda Fabia unveiled at the Paris Motor show in September that builds on the strengths of its predecessor.
The car has class leading boot space of 530 litres with the seat up that you could extend up to 1,395 litres by folding rear seats down. Also offers plenty of space for up to five people and company claims the third generation model is even more practical than ever with up to 17 ‘Simply Clever’ solutions of the brand.
Since last 2000, the Fabia Estate has been a key part for Skoda and accounts for 25% of Fabia sales in the UK. The company has sold more than 1.1 million Fabia Estates all over the worldwide showing the great popularity and reputation.
The Skoda Fabia comes with advanced driver safety and assistance features including the innovative MirrorLink technology displaying smart phone apps, sat-nav on the infotainment system screen along with new SmartGate function that enables data on the vehicles to be displayed and saved on your smartphone by using apps.
The Euro NCAP safety test has not been carried out for Skoda Fabia Estate(Combi) yet but we are sure that it will achieve maximum five star ratings following the Skoda Fabia Hatchback.
The new Fabia Estate is 17% more fuel efficient than its predecessor. The company has planned to launch the most economical and fuel efficient Greenline version in the second half of 2015 to deliver expected fuel economy of 91 mpg and just 82 g/km CO2.
Skoda Fabia Estate(Combi) Equipment features
Skoda Fabia Estate is going to be available in three trim grades – entry level S, SE and higher range SE-L.
- The entry level ‘S‘ model(priced from £12,460) comes with DAB radio, six airbags, Bluetooth, auto start/stop and electric front windows as standard.
- The ‘SE’ models(priced from £13,905) adds 15 inch alloy wheels, manual air-conditioning, front assist, USB/SD card connections, Mirror Link, Bolero radio with telephone control, Arkamys surround sound package, three-spoke leather steering wheel/gear knob, height adjustable driver and passenger seat, Maxi-DOT trip computer and black roof-rails.
- The higher range ‘SE-L‘ model(priced from £14,755) gets 16 inch alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, front fog lights, light assist, cruise control, speed limiter and keyless start system.
The new Fabia Estate(Combi) is to be called to setting new standard in space, versatility, connectivity and eco-friendliness.
Key Facts –
- Model : Skoda Fabia Estate 1.4 TDI S
- Engine Power : 90PS
- Combined Fuel Consumption : 83.1 mpg
- CO2 Emissions : 89 g/km
- Accelerates 0-62mph : 11.3 seconds
- Top Speed : 114mph
Looking to get Skoda Fabia Estate on lease?
Great news !!! Skoda Fabia Estate is exclusively available to order now on very low business and personal contract hire rates with deliveries to be made in March.
For more information, please view our Skoda Fabia leasing prices here.